I’ve been married for a whopping ten years now, and I still get a huge kick out of finding the *perfect* Valentine’s Day card. I’m with you – it’s a random manufactured holiday with a lot of cheese going on. But it’s also a lovely excuse to sit down for a minute and remind the people you love the most how much you appreciate them, adore them, or obsess over their butts (yep, see #7).
It’s also a truly great day to shop local. There’s no shortage of illustration talent in Brooklyn, I’ll tell you. Whether you’ve been with your other half for a few weeks or a few decades, I hope you’ll find that *perfect* card in our picks from Brooklyn designers.
1. I Love You to the Moon (and Back) card, – Meera Lee Patel, $4.50
2. I Love You letterpress card – BIMPRESSED, $4.75
3. You’re Shrimply the Best card – Esme & Mao, $4.50
4. Ewok my World card – Konnichiwagrl Designs, $4.50
5. You Da Best card – Mishka Marie, $4.50
6. You’re my Favorite Person letterpress card – Wishbone Letterpress, $5
7. I Like You & Your Butt printable card – APR Designs, $3
8. Mine Burns for You card – Heartell Press, $4.50
9. You Light up My Life – Papersheep Designs, $5
10. Rawr letterpress card – Huckleberry Press, $4.50
11. You’re Annoying card – Bittersweet Co., $5
12. The Universe Was Made for You and Me screen printed card – Lucky Horse Press, $5
13. I’d Go Anywhere with You card – Shawn Carney Art, $3.50
14. Personalized Message in a Bottle with up to 350 characters, monogramed key and seal – Miniature Rhino, $20
15. You Are My Sunshine – Hartland Brooklyn, $4.50
Tough to choose, right? I think I already got my heart set on the right one… 🙂 What’s your pick?